Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Well known and globally recognized, Quality Growth Services in association with Pivotal Resources, Six Sigma Certification provides a mark of professional distinction. Six Sigma tools and methodologies are designed to help everyone from entrepreneurs and startups to established companies by increasing productivity, saving money, and reducing waste.
The objective of the Six Sigma improvement approach is to reduce variation in processes, allowing a more predictable output. Quality Growth Services believes that Six Sigma improvement activities are most effective in environments where a foundation level of stability has already been established through Lean or Total Productive Maintenance programs. Six Sigma builds on these foundations to analyze and eliminate the causes of variation that remain, using a structured approach and toolkit. The six sigma 'Green Belt' is designed for those who will lead to local area improvement activities or participate in larger, business-wide projects.
Now Avail 68% Discount on Green Belt training.
The Fee for the training is
INR25000/- Only INR8000/-(Eight Thousand Only) +18% GST
Additional Discount of 10% for 3 or more participants from the same organization or group of people.
This Course is "Off working Hours Program", from 19:00 to 21:00 hrs on weekdays and 1000- 1700 hrs on Weekends. So no worry about office timings.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals carrying out Six Sigma Projects in their Operational area or as Team Members with a Black Belt
- Suitable for all delegates such as Project Managers, Manufacturing Engineers, Quality Engineers, and Supplier Development Engineers who are required to solve complex problems using the Define - Measure - Analyse - Improve - Control (DMAIC) Process.
- Comprehensive Course Material
Define & Measure
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand Six Sigma and the DMAIC methodology
- Understand their role in the success of a deployment
- Properly define and work on Six Sigma projects
- Use Minitab for process improvement
- Apply the DMAIC process to business issues
- Identify the most significant input variables affecting the output of a process
- Apply statistical analysis to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs
- Characterize the equation y = f(x)
- Transition projects from phase to phase
- Closeout complete projects
- Present projects to instructors, peers, and managers
Certification & Project Support:
Certified Six Sigma Green Belts are Six Sigma practitioners who are skilled to solve majority of process problems. They are usually selected amongst process leaders, process owners, professional staff, operational specialist, managers and executives. They have thorough understanding about business processes, leadership skills in terms of profit/saving consciousness and statistical analysis skills.
- Certificate to be issued on completing 2 Hours Examination, to be held on the last day
- Complementary offline support for 3 months for completing the Project
- QGS’s Green Belt training is among the most challenging and robust curricula offered. QGS’s goal is not to just train Green Belts, but to develop the very best Green Belts in the world. With that goal in mind, QGS requires both traditional works on a Six Sigma project concurrent with training and expects students to take exams and subject themselves to a challenging experience.
For In-house training Request, please send a request by clicking on "Request for Inhouse Training Quote"
- Question:-What is the duration of this course?
- Question:-Will I be provided any certificate after completion of the course
Yes, a cerification of qualification will be issued on successfully completing 2 Hours Examination to be held on the last day
- Question:-Is there any discount on this course
Yes, a 10 % discount on 3 or more participants nominated from the same company or group.
- Question:-Will any support for completing the project be provided
Yes, a complementary offline support for a period of 3 months for completing the Project will be provided
- Question:-Can this training be organized at our organization
Yes it can be, please send a request for inhouse training by clicking on "request inhouse training quote"