Internal Auditor course on Integrated Management System as per ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 – Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety
To enable participants to gain a practical knowledge of how to seek compliance & audit integrated Quality, Environment & Safety Management systems to comply with the requirements as per ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 and also to effectively participate in the implementation of requirements.
Through a highly participative combination of presentations, group discussions, and exercises, you will learn about and understand:
- The content of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018 standards and their interpretation
- Management systems principles
- The principles and practice of auditing
- Where Quality, Environment & Safety fits into the big picture
- Benefits of an Integrated Management System
- Get to know the integration approach
- Integrated Risk Management
- Auditing Integrated Management Systems
- Effectively manage & execute all the 4 stages of an Audit as per ISO 19011.
- 2 days
- Introduction of Integration concept & Management Principles
- Integrated Risk Management system approach
- Integrated standard interpretation
- Overview of Audit Processes
- Auditing skills
Who Should Attend?
- All levels of Management, consultants, internal auditors, etc.
- Those responsible for developing and implementing plans for auditing
- Those responsible for developing management system documentation
- Those responsible for monitoring the performance of the IMS system
- Those responsible for ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
On successful completion of the course, a certificate approved by Quality Growth Services will be issued to the participant.