IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training
Learn how to conduct internal audits of Automotive Quality Management Systems (QMS) using the process approach to verify compliance to IATF 16949:2016. This Training Course has been designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively audit a Quality Management System (QMS) for Automotive Products in accordance with the IATF 16949:2016 standard.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- To prepare, conduct and follow-up on IATF 16949:2016 audit activities
- To identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an IATF 16949:2016 audit
- To gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its Automotive QMS
- To write factual audit reports and assist with corrective actions
- New Auditing Requirements in IATF 16949
- Understanding Automotive Process Approach
- Understanding Risk-Based Auditing
- Syndicate Exercise on Risk-Based Auditing
- Knowledge-based required for Auditors
- Overview of related Tools: Tradeoff Curve, DFM, DFA, FTA, SPC, TPM and CQI
- Auditing terms and definitions
- Six Principles of Auditing
- Managing an Audit Programme
- PDCA in audit Programme
- Performing an Audit
- Competence and evaluation of auditors
- Exercise on IATF Checklist
- Exercise on Audit methodology
- Exercise on report writing
- Final Test
Who Should Attend?
- Auto industry professionals responsible for the implementation of IATF 16949:2016
- Existing internal auditors
- Management representatives
- Personnel involved in Supplier Quality Management system development.
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend the entire duration of the course & pass the written examination. A certificate of attendance shall be issued to those who do not pass in the examination.