Design Failure Mode Effect Analysis
New AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook / reference manual has been published on 1 June, 2019. Developed in conjunction with global team of OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers and Subject matter experts, this Handbook incorporates best practices from both AIAG and VDA methodologies into a synchronized and structured approach.
In addition to making it easier for clients to meet their customers’ needs during the FMEA development process, the reference manual / handbook features major changes such as a new process for FMEA development – the 7-Step Approach – and a new concept on Supplemental FMEA for Monitoring and System Response (FMEA-MSR).
The New AIAG & VDA FMEA with an enhanced approach for Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, to be used as a guide to assist clients in complete development of Design FMEA, Process FMEA, and Supplemental FMEA for Monitoring and System Response.
Quality Growth Services Pvt. Ltd. (QGS), has always been pioneer in assisting industries in elevating the competence of the personnel and promoting Quality Culture among the industries in India and abroad over two decades.
The objective of our course is to equip the participants with the in-sight to the new concept, requirements and practices of Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
- Technical/Design Managers
- Quality Managers
- Production Managers
- Metrology/Standard room personnel
- Supplier System Development Team
- Quality Engineering (e.g. APQP) Team
- Laboratory Personnel
- Engineers / Quality Control Executives
- S.Q.C/ SPC Team
- AIAG & VDA FMEA Introduction
- Detailed understanding on FMEA (-7 step approach)
- Planning and preparation (Scope definition and project planning)
- Structure Analysis
- Function Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Results documentation
Investment: Rs. 3,000/- per participant plus applicable Goods & Service Tax @18% (Includes Course material and Lunch, Morning & Afternoon refreshments) 10% Discount for 3 or More Participants from same Organization / Group are nominated.
- Internationally recognised Faculty
- Consulting and training Experience of over two decades
- Best Performing Consulting company awarded by Ministry of MSME
- Others explain only what is the change, we facilitate you to Learn in Detail, What Needs To Be Done, To Meet The New Requirements.