Who should participate?
- All personnel to be "Qualified Internal Auditors” for IATF 16949
- Personnel Involved in Supplier Quality Management & "Second Party Audits"
- Product Design, Manufacturing Process design Engineers, Quality Engineers and Managers
- Team leaders for New Product Introduction
- Managers, supervisors and employees who are involved in setting up-and interpreting control charts and computing capability indices, product & process design.
- Front line managers, engineers or executives who are involved in the development and implementation of the Measurement System Analysis as part of their quality assurance and improvement program, particularly within the ISO 9001, IATF 16949 or other applicable Standard’s framework.
- Those who wish to explore how Core Quality Tools can be used in their own environment
- Managers, supervisors and employees who are responsible for quality defect prevention
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to understand:
- Linkage of core tools with the IATF 16949 requirements
- Be confident that you will be able to play pivotal role in third party and customer audits
- Value added application of Statistical process Control (SPC), Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP), Product Part Approval Process (PPAP) and Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis (PFMEA)
- Can be utilized as qualified internal auditor
- Confidence that organizational processes can be effectively audited
- Working with process approach
- Be confident that you have the capability to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organizational processes
- Internationally recognized Faculty having rich experience of consulting Automotive OEMs and their supply chain.
- Consulting and training Experience of over two decades
- Best Performing Consulting company awarded by Ministry of MSME & NPC
- We facilitate you to Learn in details to enable effective implementation.