ISO 14001 Consultants and Lead Auditor Training Courses
What is ISO 14001, Advantages and Need of ISO 14001 Consultants and Training
ISO 14001 is an International standard, which helps the organizations in reducing the negative impact of their operations on the environment, to be aligned with the environmental rules and regulations and to keep on improving in the above areas.
Implementing ISO 14001 standards in your organization not only improves the overall organizational environment but also brings out a clear demarcation between a simple implementation and a difficult one. These standards bring efficacy in the existing system by improving the company image and hence boosting its credibility as well. QGS training offered is well in sync with the features and benefits that ISO 14001 standards are acknowledged for. For instance, cost control that happens to be one of the most significant outcomes of ISO 14001 implementation is given a considerate weight along with the other benefits that co-exist.
Streamlining the process for unbeatable performance is everyone’s dream and that is what we, at QGSPL, help you prepare for. We assist you in finding out the best ways to showcase it to your customers – in what ways are you instrumental in identifying, preventing and reducing environmental risks as well.
QGSPL offers reliable and comprehensive services in consulting, training and certification of the ISO 14001 standard to cater to the needs of all from beginners to auditors as too. As ISO 14001 consultant, we help you with:
- Initial gap assessment
- Definition of scope
- Creating the environment policy and procedures
- Setting both environmental objectives and targets
- Assessment of impact/aspect
- Creating effective environmental management program
- Setting up a system that can assess and maintain desired compliance standards
Engaging QGS as your Lead Auditor ISO 14001 would ensue upon them an additional responsibility of improvising your company’s environment deploying the best training courses around. Their methodology focuses on the core features and benefits still giving your organization a realistic yet wholesome view. Gaining competitive advantage is every company’s virtue and so is QGS’s as well that makes their training modules and courses certainly apt to suit any and every company.
Our forte is to enlighten the existing employee base about the edge they can achieve once they begin following the ISO 14001 standards that would be imparted through customized QGS training courses.
What does it focus on?
This standard focuses more on the process of producing a product and its effect on the environment rather than the product itself. The requirements of this standard come under the aegis of European Union’s Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS). The standard gives the organizations a framework to maintain an effective Environmental Management System. It is utilized by organizations which want to reduce their waste, bring down the costs or increase the resource efficiency.
- The standard is voluntary taken up by the organization and it assists the company in constantly improvising its environmental effect.
- The organizations set the target or the goal and the standard helps them in achieving this goal and mapping it or measuring of these objectives.
- It tells the company what they need to do instead of exact measures and goals of environmental impact.
- This standard has been revised after its original publication. After the revision organizations are given a transition period to get them certified again under the new/modified standards.
- Taking up this standard for the long term is a smart approach followed by some companies. This gives them an edge over those who don’t follow them and it also places them in a better position in the market in which they function.
- Use of the standard can even display new and innovative techniques prospective employees and business partners.
- The organizations can include the standard either in parts or as a whole to improvise its environmental management strategies.
Benefits of ISO 14001
- Cost-effectiveness through enhanced efficiencies in usage of water and energy and waste minimization
- Being up-to-date with the new legislation and compliance guidelines ensures addressing the issues timely
- Reduced risk of being noncompliant with legislation thereby avoiding subsequent costs/consequences
- Enhanced brand reputation among customers, regulators, and the public as a result of an organization’s control over its environmental impact
- Enhanced business focus and communication of issues related to environment
- Better profitability due to reduced costs and improved customer satisfaction levels
- A framework that is appropriate for continual process assessment and improvement
Give us an opportunity to get your organization ISO 14001 certified. Choosing our specialized ISO 14001 consulting services would ensure less time consumption in the implementation of result oriented and cost effective environmental management systems.
What we own as Consultants?
As ISO 14001 consultants, we are proud owners of:
- In-depth understanding of environmental legislation along with its appropriate application
- Thorough understanding of environmental risk and the right skills to manage it
- Developers of environmental improvement programs based on the experience gained from industry’s best practices
- Well versed in developing environmental management programs that are both easy to use and effective
ISO 14001 training
QGSPL offers a variety of ISO 14001 training courses that include introductory courses, intermediate or implementation courses and auditor training courses. All the training courses on our list are designed to suit different learning styles and imparted by industry experts that come from diverse backgrounds. The pedagogy and methodology of these courses focus on understanding the drivers behind the ISO 14001 standard as well as the benefits of implementing the same.
The ISO lead auditor training is one of the most sought for and widely recognized courses in the industry. As a part of the ISO 14001 lead auditor training program, the objective is to provide an in-depth understanding of effectively auditing the environmental management systems in sync with ISO 14001 requirements. The overall course helps one in planning and preparing audits, audit techniques and audit reporting too. Lead Auditor ISO 14001 is indispensable if you happen to be a part of the environmental management systems field.
Need and Benefits Of ISO 14001 Consultants and Auditor Training Course
Since following this standard puts you in a better position in the market, you need to be thorough with its requirements and procedures. To give you a better insight on these matters some firms and service providers give you ISO 14001 training courses and also ISO 14001 consultation. QGS as ISO 14001 Consultants helps you in getting you out of troubles once you start following the standards.
The principles and methodology of the standards are based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle. Since the standard is internationally recognized, companies operating at multiple locations globally can use the superiority of the standard to eliminate multiple registrations or certifications for various places. The benefits of this standard have shown themselves throughout the years of its publication and revision. The current edition of the standard was published in the year 2015.