What is Behaviour Based Safety Training?
- Behaviour based safety training is given to the workers for observing co-workers to improve safety and prevent unsafe behaviours.
- It is an effective measure for the old approach of giving strict warnings or blaming the workers when an accident occurs.
- It is handled by the Management team.
The factors on which Behaviour Based Safety Is based.There are two main important factors on which Behaviour Based Safety Training are based
- It is a trust game. It is dependent on the amount of trust that the company has over its employees and that employees have on the management system.
- It also depends on the employee involvement. A Behaviour Based Safety Training cannot be put into action without the support of your employees.
Need of Behaviour Based Safety Training
Nowadays, behaviour-based safety training is as important as a witness in a strong case.
- It is a preventive measure that is implemented by many companies.
- It is appealing to so many companies for application because the workplace environment is filled with air safety.
- The task of giving compensations for health hazards is unnecessary.
- The company can lower the compensation cost and loss due to absenteeism.
- A trained person can easily guess the unsafe conditions before hand that would cover up the company in upcoming time.
- It is an easy way to instill a strict code of conduct and security.
- It builds trust and loyal employees as they feel a valuable part of a company.
- Increases job satisfaction in workers.
- It improves employee retention rate.
Benefits of using Behaviour Based Safety Training
There are many advantages of Behaviour Based Safety Training which empowers the disadvantages. Some are,
- There are well defined safe and unsafe behaviors.
- Builds self-confidence among the employees.
- It can bring positivity and motivate the employees further.
- The effects of Behaviour Based Safety Training are long lasting as compared to other methods.
- Employees of all levels are given importance when this training is given, thus promoting equality.
- It influences the behaviour of the employees improving their management and observational skills.
- Improves one’s decision-making skills, leadership skills, and spontaneity.
- It is an effective approach which is all about the process of implementation of safety.
Why choose us?
- Implementation of behaviour-based safety training is a must have for recent organizations.
- You can get consultations from our organization that provides consulting services when you want to implement BBS Training for your employees.
- They are strictly implemented by us. You can observe the positive results like magic.
- They are the safety caps that keep checking on the security and are supposed to be given importance by the management team.