WHAT IS DFSS?
DFSS is an abbreviation for design for Six Sigma. It is business process which includes everything from the concept of innovation to commercialization.
Design for Six sigma is a business management process and is related to six sigma. Many industries like electronics, process industries and finance use this DFSS. The underlying principle of DFSS is the statistical tools which include regression lines and empirical research.
The aim of DFSS is to know what the customers crave the most and what are the current needs of the company. It takes into considerations, these things seriously and is able to give a better and more needed product. DFSS is generally used for the items with less complexity or with simple items. It is used in the better designing of the product and also lays stress on the betterment of the manufacturing process. One of the most important tool of DFSS is measurement. It looks clearly into the needs of the customers and helps to shape every decision involved in the making of the product.
BENEFITS OF DFSS TRAINING AND CONSULTANTS
- It helps in increasing the profits and revenues associated with products along with the satisfaction of the customers.
- It helps in generating a product of better quality.
- By using DFSS, one can assess the risks associated with the formation and commercialization of the product in a much better and technical way.
- Generates sustainable products.
- Saves the time in the involved steps.
- Helps in making the communication process more effective.
TQM is an abbreviation for Total Quality Management and it consists of the efforts of organizations in installing and making a permanent environment which is best suited for the organization for making the best quality of products and delivering them to the customers.
Although there is not any approach that is widely accepted, but TQM efforts on this is significant.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES OF TQM TRAINING AND CONSULTANTS
- Customers define the quality according to their requirement.
- The higher management can directly take the responsibility of improvement.
- The systematic analysis provides the best way to improve.
- The improvement in quality is a result of continuous effort carried throughout the organization.
- Active participation of management.
- To analyze the quality it uses the seven basic tools of quality.
DOE is an abbreviation of Design of Experiments. It is a method that is quite effective for the general problem solving along with the need to improve and optimize the design of the product and the manufacturing process. The certain and specific applications of this experiment is not only limited to the identification of the problems in production and optimized designs. It allows to generate a mathematical model that would be able to describe the system’s physical behavior.
Why there is Need of DOE Training ?
DOE Training is an excellent tool for the engineers who are involved in the designing of the products and its optimization process. From this they can maximize the benefits and also will be able to eliminate the defects and will be able to improve the quality of the products.
BCM stands for business continuity management and BCM consultants are the ones who ensure the proper working of different business process. It provides certain guidelines that are concerned with the improvement and the maintenance of business plans. This standard is useful in providing the different services required to design and create the business plans. One can also test the business continuity.
BENEFITS OF BCM TRAINING AND CONSULTANTS
- The stakeholders are assured that the problem has been removed.
- In case of any failure, it provides the proper guidelines.
- It also ensures the recovery in an efficient way.
- It also ensures conformity to ISO 27001 standards.